11 Keys to becoming a fluent and confident speaker: The story of the Six ‘Blind’ Men and The Elephant is a classic Indian parody and cautionary tale about the danger …
Vision & Philosophy
My vision is for you to tap into your innate natural ability to express yourself. To speak fluently when it matters and to feel confident in your communication with others. Free to say exactly what you want. For you to give your words wings and impact others deeply and powerfully with your speech as I am doing now.
It is my view that people are holistic individuals. For me the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. While specialisation is to be applauded for its commitment to study and intellectual rigour, it can lead to a loss of focus on the overall person and an assumption that their area of expertise is the totality of the situation. (Read the story of the “Six Blind Men And The Elephant” https://www.allaboutphilosophy.org/blind-men-and-the-elephant.htm).
My method is to focus on the solution and your desired end state-‘Speaking fluently with calm confidence’, rather than on the problem-‘Scanning, blocking, stammering‘.
Since many speakers, myself included, found increased anxiety led to an increase in stuttering, you will not be given data and multiple things to think about consciously as you speak.
Rather my aim is to help you dissolve whatever in your stored memories is creating the fear and tension that ‘triggers’ stuttering in many cases.
For the last 36 years I have been actively engaged in various forms of personal development to fully realise my potential and master the art of communication.
I am a certified Neuro Linguistic Programming practitioner and have seen thousands of people transform their lives through self exploration.
The largest gains I ever achieved and cemented in confidence and fluent speech came when I resolved beliefs and issues from my past that had been held, often unknowingly. This transformation was achieved without trauma. I did it. And I know you can do it to.
My promise is that after coaching with me:
- Your stutter will reduce by at least 80% and you will become less anxious when you do stutter
- You will see yourself as a fluent speaker, hear yourself talking with assurance and feel better about yourself
- You will possess increased confidence and place yourself in social situations you would have avoided before
- You will have created new neural pathways that allow you to speak more fluently, without pre-planning your words
- You will have found your reason for speaking- to impact and connect with people, ask for what you want and express your feelings verbally
- You will have a stronger sense of your purpose in life and how to use your gift of speech to achieve it